Refund for forgetting to skip a month on Fabletics

3 years 4 months ago #1242 by leah
i am currently going through the same thing.... $700 they WILL be paying me back.
3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #1243 by leah
KEEP STAYING ON HOLD AND TELL THEM YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK.

here i am christmas eve just finding out they have been charging me for the past 14 months (yes i know i turned on my alerts) i thought it was for another bill. so they took $699.30. i have purchased one thing from them once and had no idea that i signed up for vip (yes, this has been a lesson learned lol) they kept telling me no it has to be credit on the account. i got aggressive and said no i want my money back. i’ve been hung up on 4 times now while being on hold for a total of 3 hours total. i had the same lady twice, i knew this due to her passive aggressive tone, thick accent, and annoying little dog yapping in the back. the second i hear her i say very loud “IF ONE MORE PERSON F#@KING HANGS UP ON ME I AM GOING TO LOSE IT. IVE HAD YOU 2 TIMES AND YOU ARE HANGING UP ON ME I WANT MY MONEY BACK” she said one moment and came back and said she can give me 8 credit back worth of money but the 4 are “expired” and have to stay on account. i tell her first off, that’s only 12 credits do you know math? second of all i want all 14 credits worth of my money back. she says one moment , thinks she puts me on hold and says “oh my god she’s crazy” i say hi i’m still here and not crazy, i don’t appreciate spending my day off of my 50 hour week being hung up on and being robbed when i don’t even shop there. she then gave me all back-

moral of story: keep pushing. demand your money back. get the persons name and id#. do not fall for their corporate lies. make sure you pay attention to the math and get verbal confirmation as well as electronic confirmation from the rep.

F#@K CORPORATE :) be a bad bitch . xoxox
3 years 4 months ago #1280 by greenteapot
Replied by greenteapot on topic Refund for forgetting to skip a month on Fabletics
I just called and spoke to a really helpful girl. She was adamant they only give one credit back. I asked for all of it. She agreed to 2. I said it would be great if she could give me all 4 back since i won't be spending it. She said it's impossible but I'll ask. She asked and came back to say they'd refund me. the whole thing took about 5 mins if that.
Both of us were polite throughout the conversation and she was perfectly pleasant. So keep pushing but be nice - you'll get the whole thing done much quicker! ;)
2 years 10 months ago #1457 by Lee
People forget sometimes. Or maybe they fell on hard times. Let people ask for their money back. Companies that don’t give refunds are a scam.
2 years 8 months ago #1459 by Ginny G
It happened to me just now!! - they charged my account even though i didn't consent!! I only found out when checking my bank. I have never bought the membership before. I am furious. I will get this money back if its the last thing i do.
2 years 5 months ago #1473 by Mari Scur
Hi, Just to say I have fallen in the same .... I called up and got refund and asked the account to be closed
The confirmed refund and account closer although they mentioned to check account in case of renewal (/1) - anyway I emaiiled them immediately confirming and cc paypal. thank you for encouraging. hope this helps.
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds