January 14, 2016 7919
My Blue Host Experience
Overall rating

Features

Reliability

Performance

Customer Service

Value

This is my first hosting provider I have ever used and I was pretty nervous being a newbie to the whole thing of hosting a Wordpress website.

I have Apache setup on my Windows 10 machine as a test and was able to get everything working, I was hoping it would be as easy on Blue Host using their Control Panel and it was. I already had my .com domain name so I signed up for a shared hosting account and within literally a few minutes I had my account created and I was looking around control panel. Things seem easy enough. I uploaded via FTP my WordPress website I was working on and didn't quite get things working right. I chatted with Blue Host customer service and was told I needed to point my domain to my server. Of course I had forgotten this. After a quick chat they told me what I needed to do (my domain was with Namecheap) and voila everything was working.

It was much easier than I thought at the time and in the 4 months my site has been online I have had zero problems with Blue Host itself. I 've had lots of issues with Wordpress but that is a CMS issue and not a hosting one.
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.

Web Hosting Information

Web Hosting Type
Shared
Length of Time Used
3 - 6 Months
JE
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?