Editor
Editor
April 01, 2016 4471
Endurance 920 Elliptical
Overall rating

Product

Shipping

Value

I just purchased this Pro-form elliptical about 3 weeks ago and I am pretty happy with it. I also went ahead and got an iFit subscription as I think the whole Google Maps thing is pretty cool. It is, especially when you can see the street view on the screen of the Elliptical. 

I am a 220 pound man and this elliptical is perfect for me. I researched it a fair bit online and would have liked to try before I buy but I couldn't in the case here since it is only available online (though I have tried other ellipticals so I knew I liked this type of workout). The 25 lb flywheel gives me plenty of resistance and the incline works well and allows you to vary how your workout feels. The motion of the Endurance 920 is very smooth and quite. The console is really nice and the touch screen is responsive. I believe that the console runs on the Google Android OS. I haven't really used the workouts that came with the elliptical as I find I migrate right to using iFit. It tracks all my workouts and I have a number that I made which are very good.

I give it a solid 9 out of 10 especially at the $999 price I paid.
Pros
iFit integrates really well with the Endurance.
Cons
Takes a few hours to assemble.
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.

Fitness Information

Fitness Level
Casual / Recreational
Length of Time Used
Less than 1 Month
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account?