Editor
April 15, 2015 5927
Review of Vista Print
Overall rating

Print Quality

Selection

Shipping

Value

I was a little hesitant to use an online service for my printing since I have been using Office Max forever. For the last 2 years my nephew has been doing my website and print media design. He is really good and a lot cheaper :-) and is perfect for my Insurance Brokerage business.

He recently insisted I try out Vista Print as he said the print quality is good and that he has used it several times before and found the service to be excellent and cheaper as well.

He is right. My first order was some business cards just to test the service and they came looking exactly how my nephew designed them and with a few additional touches like spot gloss it makes them really stand out. Our second order was some banners we use for advertising. There were a lot more work and a fair bit more money than the cards but once again they arrived fast and much cheaper than Office Max. My nephew the graphic designer did get prices from Office Max and Vista Print, and Vista Prince came in at a much lower price.

Our past few experience with this print company has been really good so I have told my nephew to continue to use Vista Print from now on with consulting me or worrying about getting alternate prices!
Pros
Lots of selection and easy to use design tools
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Number of Times Used
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?