Vistaprint helps you “make an impression”, as their tagline claims—through full-color, low-cost marketing materials like business cards, brochures, postcards and a suite of internet and email marketing services. More than 10 million individuals and businesses have used Vistaprint this year. This online printing site has one of the largest selections of products, in addition to offering a variety of free marketing tools. This site is a “one stop shop” for small businesses. The site also offers tons of products for individuals and the home, including holiday cards, calendars, photo books, custom t-shirts and engraved products. Visit their website to see the wide range of products VistaPrint has to offer—you’re likely to find just about any custom print product you’re searching for!
One of Vistaprints well-known offerings is their variety of free products. For example, you can order 250 business cards for free. However, the free products come with the Vistaprint logo on them, so keep this in mind when ordering. The prices for products are comparable to other competitors’ sites, although in some cases Vistaprint prices are lower.
The site, though it has an almost overwhelming array of options, is fairly easy to navigate. Although they don’t post a toll-free number to call, there is an online contact form, as well as an extensive Help section to answer your questions about how to use the site and place your orders. A valuable resource offered on their site is the online Marketing Learning Center, which is totally free and offers marketing videos, webinars, a small business blog and expert advice.
Vistaprint offers 100% satisfaction and price match guarantees. The company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an “A+” rating.
Vistaprint offers a vast selection of custom-printed products…from business cards, postcards, brochures, t-shirts and announcements, to online services like websites, email marketing and local search profiles. You can order a free sample pack to see the options and quality of their products, making it easier to create your custom products.
While placing a print order, you can choose basics like size, quantity, paper quality, and colors. Individual products may have additional order options. For many product types, there are pre-designed templates for you to choose from. You can also upload your own design (the site provides design specifications, including resolution, bleed/trim sizes, and acceptable file types). The Help section on the site is fairly extensive and will answer most of your template/design-related questions. While there isn’t a toll-free number listed on the site, there is a contact form to use to contact customer service. In addition to printing services, Vistaprint offers website design, graphic/logo design, direct mail and internet marketing services.
Costs and Shipping
Order status can be easily tracked by logging into your Vistaprint account (created when you place your order). Free sample pack to show the wide range of custom printing options. You can also click the “Specials” tab at the top of the website to see current promotions. Vistaprint offers the following guarantees:
- 100% satisfaction guarantee – you may return an item that you are unsatisfied with within 30 days from when you receive it, and they’ll refund the full price excluding shipping
- Low price guarantee – for postcards, business cards, brochures and folders, they guarantee to match a price if offered in the same quantity at a competitor. They will also refund the difference if you ordered through Vistaprint and then found a lower price (within 3 days of your order)
Vistaprint offers a free Marketing Learning Center on their website to help small businesses learn marketing tips. The center includes the following tools:
- Marketing for business videos
- Quick tips videos to show you how to create Vistaprint products
- Webinars for insights into industry best practices, expert marketing advice and pointers for developing your brand
- Expert advice – from signage to promotional materials to building your brand, these articles highlight tips useful for any business
- Small business blog
- Social web/community – join Vistaprint on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr to ask questions of other Vistaprint users and learn new insights
Disclaimer: While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our information at Review Chatter we shall not be held responsible for any discrepancy. There is a possibility that the information provided here is outdated or wrong, please check with the companies website directly for the most recent information. As always you should read your terms of service before purchasing any product online or signing up to any online service.