April 15, 2015 5903
Vistaprint Website Builder Review
Overall rating

Print Quality

Selection

Shipping

Customer Service

Value

I used Vistaprint's website builder and have done all my printing my business located in New Jersey required from Vistaprint as well. This includes things like brochures, business cards, signs and other marketing materials.

The print quality of the stuff I have ordered has always been great and I haven't had a mistake yet except for one time when I get double of what I ordered. I was also charged double but a quick phone call to the Vistaprint customer service fixed the issue and they refunded the money that was owed, and I ended up just keeping the extra stuff they sent.

The website builder is also really good and easy to use and most importantly easy to update. I don't have to worry about any hosting issues which are over my head anyways (and I don't want to have to worry about). The site I have created looks great as well. It a brochure type site that has lots of images, is mobile ready, and has store items that I can sell through Paypal.
Pros
I used Vistaprint's website builder and have done all my printing my business located in New Jersey required from Vistaprint as well. This includes things like brochures, business cards, signs and oth
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Number of Times Used
More than 10

About Me

Z
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?