Reply: Is Fabletics Worth it?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Is Fabletics Worth it?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Jewel-Sap

I found that Fabletics is worth it for about 6 months. After that I had about all the workout clothes I needed (5 outfits worth). I ended up stopping my subscription after the 6th month last year in June.

I was just on fabletics.com again and I see they have a lot of new cute styles. I need some more clothes too so I plan on joining again as it is easy to stop when ever you want.

So I say it is worth joining and once you have what you want just stop the subscription as you can start it up again whenever you want to get the good VIP pricing.

• Steps

I love the style of clothes on Fabletics and have been thinking these past few months of joining. Well spring is almost here and I am still on the fence. If you buy from Fabletics you need to do the VIP subscription thing as it cuts the cost in half but I am not sure if I want to be stuck in a subscription. There are a number of outfits I do want so maybe it will be worth it in the long run if the quality of the clothes is decent.

Has anyone used Fabletics for a while and liked the quality and service?

Thanks

Steps! :) :) :)

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds