BIlling issues with Weight Watchers

6 years 9 months ago #251 by Mrs Jane
BIlling issues with Weight Watchers was created by Mrs Jane
I haven't signed up to Weight Watchers yet but of the few reviews I see on other sites I notice a lot complaints about how Weight Watchers deals with billing and auto-renewals.

I've had experience with my credit card being billed after I canceled my account with an online dating site and I don't want the same thing to happen with me here with Weight Watchers.

I really want to try Weight Watchers as I heard the points program is excellent. Is there anyway to be sure that I will not be billed after I canceled like using a prepaid credit card or something?
6 years 8 months ago #257 by Sue
Replied by Sue on topic BIlling issues with Weight Watchers
I was a member of Weight Watchers for over a year and when I canceled I didn't have any problems. When you cancel you are not billed for the next month and you just finished out the current month term.

The reason I ended up cancelling is I had lost the weight I wanted a few months earlier and I found I was in the habit of eating properly. I wasn't using the Weight Watchers app anymore as a point guide and tracker since I know now what I can and cannot eat to maintain my current weight.
1 year 2 months ago #1593 by Patricia
Replied by Patricia on topic BIlling issues with Weight Watchers
You will be charged if you cancel early. It’s ridiculous. If their app wasn’t SO BAD I may have stuck it out. The Lose It app is MUCH better.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds