Reply: What is the best treadmill?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: What is the best treadmill?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Joseph

You can be sure that the NordicTrack T-series treadmill is the most efficient treadmill in this roundup of the best TV treadmills. With this model, you can get on-demand studio workouts controlled by a treadmill. You also get real-time interactive learning, stat tracking, and a lightweight design that takes up less space in your home.

• annie67

I suggest to you a UREVO Foldable Treadmill. After spending almost every day of quarantine sitting at my computer, I had headaches and lower back pain, plus terrible brain fog. This Nordic Track treadmill has made it possible for me to stay in motion while I'm working, which has relieved my discomfort and improved my concentration.

The treadmill is small and compact enough to fit in my bedroom, and when it's not in use it can be folded and slid under the bed for storage. It could easily fit under a standing desk, though

I find the display panel is large enough that I can just set my laptop on it.

• griffithkortemeier

Before buying, it would be good to check the noise level and the stability of the treadmill. Again, it would help if you run on it, but in general, the parameter is estimated by the weight of the simulator itself.

• Josh

I have a bowflex max trainer which I like. It gives a full body workout. Can get pretty intense but then I can shorten my daily cardio workout to 20 mins. Plus it is not hard on joints like running is.

• juliediane

Been thinking about getting one for when it's raining or below 10 degrees, or too much snow on the ground. It's not gonna get heavy usage but want something I can run on. Any suggestions? Looks like in-stock units are slim Pickens too. Under 2k

• c_e_UofU

Not sure I agree with @andmar. I got a NT treadmill and I've loved it. Besides the classes it comes with are free for the first year so if you want them or not is up to you.

I got the NordicTrack Commercial 1750. It's in a sweetspot budget wise where you get plenty of the fancy features you could want with any modern tech.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds