Reply: I broke my glasses that I bought from Frames Direct... Now what?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: I broke my glasses that I bought from Frames Direct... Now what?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Rock

Always deal with a company about issues like this over the phone and then have them send a confirmation email.

It's the best way to make sure you get what you want.

• Julie

I just bought glasses at Frames Direct and I know you get a 1 year manufacturers warranty on most brands. Thing is rough handling of the frames is covered. You could call them and plead your case though. I would maybe not say you rolled onto them as I don't think they would cover that.

Just checked their website and the phone number for customer service is 1-800-248-9427. I would call over email as it is much easier for them to say no in an email.

• Rocky

I bought a pair of glasses from Frames Direct 8 months ago and last night I rolled over on my bed and broke the frame.

Would the frames still be covered by the warranty after this long? I know I broke them but It was like I hardly touched them.

Anyone know what I can do? I don't see the frames on framesdirect.com anymore. If not covered by the warranty can I reorder the frames as the lenses are just fine.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds