Reply: Does our eye feel gritty or scratchy after the surgery?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Does our eye feel gritty or scratchy after the surgery?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• betsywhite

Thanks for sharing this.

• Anne C. Franklin

It is quite natural that your eyes may feel itchy or gritty. Your vision may remain a bit blurred. A lot of people experience burning, itchiness, and weeping. Do not panic. You can speed up the recovery by avoiding water and contamination. You should take rest the day you complete the surgery.

• Coult1953

Hey there,
Before, I had a clear vision without contacts or glasses. But cataracts were developing in both of my eyes, with my left eye much worse than my right. My doctor warned one year ago that I needed cataract surgery, but I was terrified of anyone messing with my eyes. Three months before, I had an eye infection, and I consulted the doctor. That day we discussed about my cataract surgery. He told me that with the new technology- Verion Image Guided System, surgeons can now confidently create a blueprint for cataract surgery. This blueprint precisely guides the surgeon in every phase of the procedure, so there is no risk involved in the surgery. This new technology gained me some confidence in doing verion cataract surgery, and I will be doing it soon after the pandemic period. Does our eye feel gritty or scratchy after the surgery?

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds