Reply: Do you know any training that can help you become law enforcement?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Do you know any training that can help you become law enforcement?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• cam1290

I am a naturalized citizen in Canada and writing this inquiry for my younger brother. He wants to join the police force, but I do not know how to guide him on this.

Lately, he has been training very hard in the gym with his friends, who share a similar ambition and I think he is really focused to achieve this goal. I have never seen him this focused before and I am now very sympathetic to his goal. I have never seen him work this hard, and this focused in his life, as my young brother everything he wanted was always provided to him on a plater.

Last week, he was talking about joining a police physical fitness training program in Mississauga which lasts for 3 weeks and it involves sprint timing and the various other assessments like front squats, bench press, pull-ups, weight sprints, box jumps etc. As I said before I am not sure about the process nor do I know, what good such a training can do. I need your help guys. Is there anyone who has gone through such training and have it helped you in any way.

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds