Reply: 24 Hour Fitness 2 year membership from Costco

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: 24 Hour Fitness 2 year membership from Costco

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Easter

I just looked online and saw a message from 24Hour fitness saying they are no longer accepting memberships from Costco and to return purchased membership certificates to Costco .

• Kevin Stork

You can go get a free 24 hour fitness pass at one of their gyms to try it out first if you are not sure the gym is the right fit for you before you shell out big bucks for a year long membership commitment.

• Zoorela

The Costco deal for 24 Hour Fitness is a great bargain. It brings your monthly dues down to around $16. No other promotion can beat that even during the Christmas holidays when they try to sign up all the people guilty of gaining weight and want to make a New Years resolution.

The only draw back I see is you have to come up with the whole amount up front. This is ideal for me as well as I travel for work so being able to use almost all gyms in any state makes this well worth it.

• Wicket

With a bit of search on the Costco site I also found a 24 Hour Fitness 2 year all club membership . It allows you to have a membership at a super club or ultra sport club anywhere in the United States except Hawaii. It's got a really good rating on Costco as it includes group classes and other club features at a good price.

Make sure you use it at a super or better club though as it is priced at $649 for 2 years which is worth it compared to paying monthly. It is not worth it if you are only using an active rated 24 Hour Fitness club or lower. The Active clubs 24 Hour Fitness 2 year membership is only $399 from the above post and that is the one you should choose instead.

• Mega

Has anyone purchased the "24 Hour Fitness 2-year ALL-CLUB SPORT Membership eCertificate" from Costco?

Here is the page for it: 24 Hour Fitness from Costco

I have been a member of 24 Hour Fitness before and am wondering if I can use this. It states on the voucher that it can't be used by a previous 24 Hour member. But I have heard by others that it can if you take it to the gym and create a new membership.

Also be aware that you can only use this for active or sport level gyms It does not include medium or super locations which kind of sucks.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds