× Welcome to the Review Chatter Forum!

General discussions regarding online business selling products or services which do not fit in any other forum categories. For this forum when posting please create a user account and login. This way your forum posts and reviews will all be tied to the same account. Plus you can subscribe to forum topics and receive email notification of any replies.

First post!!

3 years 8 months ago #850 by betsywhite
First post!! was created by betsywhite
Hello everyone! I'm new to the community and this is my first post. Reached here as part of my web search. Looking forward to some interesting threads. See you all around soon. Cheers
3 years 8 months ago #873 by WillTi
Replied by WillTi on topic First post!!
Welcome! I'm also new her, cheers back!
3 years 3 months ago #1317 by melissa jeffrey
Replied by melissa jeffrey on topic First post!!
Hello guys,
I am new too
2 years 1 month ago #1489 by Dencir
Replied by Dencir on topic First post!!
Hello everyone, I'm also a newbie, I would like to meet everyone, I hope for a long and lasting relationship in your community
1 year 7 months ago #1547 by Donnyy
Replied by Donnyy on topic First post!!
Just saw this thread, but my first post was not made here. In any case, I'm new, and I wish everyone a happy shopping!
1 year 5 months ago #1588 by ElenorShaw
Replied by ElenorShaw on topic First post!!
Hello everybody. I am Elenor I am a new member.
I don’t know about you, but I am a Fashion Lover. I love fashion because it gives me energy and colors attract me a lot. I believe that "Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably, and they remember the woman”.
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds