Reply: Will a Service like Plated.com Work for a Vegetarian?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Will a Service like Plated.com Work for a Vegetarian?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Joe Job

I am a vegetarian as well though I do eat fish on occasion too. Plated will work for you but they only make 3 different vegetarian meals a week so you would either have to order only 3 or do a double order and get 6 meals with half being duplicates.

Plated in total creates 10 meals a week which usually includes a fish meal as well. If you eat fish like me then this could be an option as well.

Good Luck!

• Lilly

I am interested in meals from Plated.com. My girl friend was raving about her meals from the company and how easy it is to create great meals from the food they send.

I am a vegetarian (she is not) but I am pretty busy at my job and don't have the time to go online to look for good vegetarian recipes, and then on top of that do the shopping. It sounds like Plated has a great variety of meals and it doesn't sound too expensive either.

With Plated, can I order 5 or so different meals a week from them that are vegetarian?

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds