April 07, 2015 8095
Weight Watcher Works
Overall rating

Diet Features

Fitness Features

Community Support

Customer Service

Value

I have been on Weight Watchers for 8 months now and have lost almost 30 pounds.  It really is a change of lifestyle which is hard to do in your thirties with all of the bad habits one develops by now. 

I don't think much about tracking food with Smart Points any more but it was difficult at first as everything is so new. For tracking your fitness (which is also important as it impacts your food intake) I do recommend using a FItbit or some other step tracker. It's much easier to just sych your device every day with the Weight Watchers app than manually having to enter what activities you did.

By about 2 to 3 weeks in I was getting use to everything and started to really like Weight Watchers after getting over the initial hump of learning the points system and figuring out the best way to shop for my new meal plans. I was also over the hunger pains of starting any new diet which helped.

At this point 8 months later I am eating really healthy, I am not as tired and just more upbeat. I found the gradual changes to your lifestyle Weight Watchers offers and the change of attitude towards food the best part since it makes it easier over the long run to stay with the program. I am now hooked!

Pros
If you put the effort in, it works
Cons
Tracking food takes time and is hard at first even with the app
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Length of Time Used
6 - 12 Months
K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?