Editor
April 07, 2015 8095
Weight Watchers Diet System
Overall rating

Diet Features

Fitness Features

Community Support

Value

I used my friend as a bit of a guinea pig as she joined up first to Weight Watchers. At the time I wasn't ready to join and I figured I would see how she does. Well she quickly got into the points program and started loosing weight which made me a bit jealous (in a good way). Since it was working for her and we were always talking about Weight Watchers, points, and recipes I decided to join sooner than I planned too. 

I am glad I did as it actually is fun using the app to track your points and activities. We also became much closer as friends doing the diet program together. We are good at motivating each other to stay on track and I enjoy discussing the meals ahead with her. In the 3 months since I have been using WW I have lost almost 20 pounds and my friend has lost over 25 pounds.

WW also makes it very easy now to use. Gone are the binders of recipes and the point system than my Mom use to use in the 90s. The app that you download on your iPhone is very easy to use along with the website. It is easy to search and they have a large database of point values for the different foods and meals. Tracking points has never been easier.

Price is decent as well. I am paying only $18.28 a month and I got a free Fitbit out of it.

Pros
WW App is really easy to use. Lot's of info included
Cons
None yet
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Length of Time Used
1 - 3 Months
Z
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?