Editor
April 14, 2015 9693
Same contacts as my Eye Doctor but a better price
Overall rating

Product

Selection

Shipping

Value

This is my first pair of contacts. I first needed glasses last year but hate wearing them so I decided to get contacts. While the service at my doctors is great the price is not for Acuvue daily contacts . While I was deciding what to do my eye Doctor did give a weeks worth of sample contacts to try out and to see if I was able to get use to them.

After a few days I had got use to them and like them much better than seeing glasses on my face. The problem is when I checked online to compare prices, which I do for everything now, my eye doctor prices was almost twice as much. I believe service is worth something and if it was only 15% more I would have stayed with my Doctor. At twice the cost I cannot and I actually feel like I almost got ripped off by them especially since with contacts it is something that I will have to keep buying for the rest of my life (or until Laser surgery).

I ordered the exact same contacts from 1-800 Contacts that my Doctor recommended. They are exactly like the samples I received  and I have no problems with them. 

I recommend if you are buying contacts from your eye Doctor check at 1800 Contacts first and I am sure you will find a much cheaper price.
Pros
Price
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Number of Times Used
E
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?