Editor
April 15, 2015 13914
So easy
Overall rating

Product

Selection

Shipping

Value

I usually am all about checking the reviews of companies but I didn't do that for Frames Direct as I was a bit in a rush and it was a recommendation from a friend. I needed my glasses fast, as the glasses my Eye Doctor sold me where incorrect for the third time in a row and in my angry I got a refund as I wasn't buying from him anymore.

I was a little apprehensive after ordering since I had forgotten to check the reviews (which I always do before ordering from a new online store). The whole order process is easy. Just pick out the frames you want (what a huge selection... it did take a little time). Their search tool does make it easier as it allows you to pick out what style and fit you want. All you need to do with the frames is make sure the measurements work. You can find the measurement you need from your old glasses on the inside of the frame that goes by your ear. You then pick the type of lenses you want (scratch resistant, thinner lenses, etc...) and then enter your prescription and then pay of course. In under 2 weeks I had my glasses. They fit great and my updated prescription lenses are much clearer than my old ones.

I still need a new pair of sun glasses as my current ones are almost 5 years old with a weaker prescription. I definitely plan on using Frames Direct again as I had such a great experience the first time.

That's It

Jim

Pros
Should of started buying my glasses online years ago!
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Number of Times Used
J
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?