Awful Experience
Overall rating

Product

Selection

Accessories

Shipping

Customer Service

Value

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY. Tried to order for over a month, they took my $200, still have not received the order, and still have not gotten my money back. If you use this company, be prepared to be on top of them to get your order processed and shipped, or you'll have to be on top of them for your money back.

Details for those interested: I placed an order on 2/23/19. I had trouble getting this order approved by my eye doctor, so I requested a copy of my prescription which I uploaded to my account. After not receiving approval, I reached out through the messaging option on their website on 3/18. After not receiving a response, I emailed directly on 3/20. 4 days later, on 3/24, I received an email from a representative stating "Your order is already being processed by our supplier and will ship directly from them shortly. We are just waiting for the tracking number which will be sent to you automatically. Rest assured that I have already notified the appropriate department to prioritize your order." I waited for 3 days and still did not receive a tracking number, and finally called on 3/28. After hanging up three times due to extensive (20+ minute) wait times, I was finally able to talk to a representative. She informed me that she saw I had been waiting on this order for over a month and assured me that the facility was waiting on the order from the manufacturer. She told me that my order had been prioritized and I would receive a tracking number within 2-3 business days. On 4/1, I received an email saying that my order had been cancelled, per my request. I am beyond shocked that I have one representative telling me that my order is being prioritized on a Thursday, and then another one telling me that my order has been cancelled the following Monday. As of 4/7, I STILL DONT HAVE CONTACTS OR MY MONEY BACK
Pros
When they actually get you the product, it's great, offer free shipping
Cons
Lack of customer service, lack of communication, extensive shipping times
Bottom Line
No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Number of Times Used

About Me

K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 4 0

Comments

Already have an account?