July 09, 2016 8493
HomeChef.com Review
Overall rating

Product

Selection

Shipping

Customer Service

Value

I have been really enjoying my dinner boxes from Home Chef. The meal selections are the best of the competitors like Hello Fresh , Blue Apron and Plated. They also have the most options of 10 different meals every week. I also like the fact that they tag right on the menu page what each meal is for.  Right away you know if it is vegetarian, glutton-free, or if it contains nuts.

The difficulty levels of the meals are accurate as well. I usually choose between the easy and intermediate level. The harder the level usually the longer it takes to prepare and cook.

The smoothies are also excellent and tasty with different types of fruit and yogurt every week.

I also just discovered that Home Chef offers breakfasts meal kits as well. I plan on adding that to my subscription  for next week. They defiantly look good and I am curious about the variety they can offer over time. Currently it looks like they only have 1 breakfast a week which is fine by me as I plan to use it on the weekend when I have time to cook a big meal.

I will report back in a month or so if the Home Chef breakfast meals live up to expectations!!!

Pros
Variety of dinners to choose from
Cons
The odd time my meal box has been damaged on the outside
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Length of Time Used
3 - 6 Months
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account?