June 08, 2016 8696
Easy Meal Preperation
Overall rating

Product

Selection

Shipping

Customer Service

Value

The quality of the ingredients is the most important part of these type of services and Hello Fresh meets my standards. I've always received fresh veggies and meats and have enjoyed almost all of the recipes. I work from home as a graphic artist so my boxes don't have a chance to be outside long. I do go out for work to meet with clients occasionally so I always schedule what day my delivery comes and plan accordingly. 

After my first box which was discounted I knew I'd be charged for subsequent boxes unless I paused a week or if I called to cancel the service completely. This is pretty standard for meal services after researching the others available in my area.

As I said above I've loved most of my meals, the ones I did not was really just personal preference and not because the recipe was not good since my husband seemed to like them. 

Currently our kitchen is being renovated which is suppose to last about a month so we have our Hello Fresh account on hold. As soon as the kitchen is done I plan to continue with Hello Fresh. We are currently eating out a lot because of the renos and have already gained some weight. I am already missing the healthy meals and the variety we have been cooking at home. I've dealt with Hello Freshes customer service once to pause the account and am pleased with their friendly manner and understanding.
Pros
Easy for non-chefs
Cons
More expensive than just grocery shopping
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Length of Time Used
6 - 12 Months

About Me

K
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?