Editor
June 08, 2016 8708
Amazing Meals
Overall rating

Product

Selection

Shipping

Value

I was offered a  free trial for the first month of Hello Fresh so I decided to join. Glad I did because I have been using it ever since. I live alone and get the 2 person deal for 3 meals which ends up being 6 meals for me which means my entire dinner bill ends up only being $70 for the week which is much cheaper than before when I ate out all the time.

I really enjoy the different recipes and food options. Makes me try new things which I found out I really enjoy (I ate pretty much the same thing week in and out before). The odd time there is a recipe I am not super fond of but it's a learning experience and fun to cook. BTW who knew I could be a cook? I didn't and I am glad I found out because it is a great stress reliever after work.

Food has always been fresh for me and there has only been once when I had a missing ingredient in the box. I called Hello Fresh and they refunded me the week and since I knew about it before hand (as I always review the contents and recipes) I was able to go purchase the noodles at the store and still enjoy the meal.
Pros
Large variety of meals. Food sent is fresh.
Cons
Could use slightly larger portions sometimes.
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Length of Time Used
6 - 12 Months
G
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?