Editor
June 08, 2016 8709
Hello Fresh could be Fresher
Overall rating

Product

Selection

Shipping

Value

After seeing advertising all over the place I decided to give a meal delivery service a try. In the end I choose Hello Fresh over Blue Apron since Hello Fresh has been in the meal business for much longer, almost a decade. 

Overall I rate the experience as average. I used the service for over 4 months and have since canceled it. I may try it again but would probably choose another company to try out. I like the idea but I found Hello Fresh not as fresh (ironically) as I would like. I am a vegetarian so I am not sure about the meals with beef or chicken. 

The reason I used it for so long is that I did enjoy the recipes and the different vegetarian meals they came up with. My meal boxes always came on time I am just not sure why the vegetables were as fresh as a regular grocery store. Is it the product Hello Fresh has at their warehouses? Is it the shipping? Is it the packaging not keeping things as cold? I don't think it is the packaging as things came cold esipecially in the fall and winter months here in New York.

I hope my review helps someone out.

Pros
Good size portions and convenient
Cons
Not always as fresh as I would like
Length of Time Used
3 - 6 Months

About Me

MR
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?