Reply: Is Fabletics VIP any good?

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Is Fabletics VIP any good?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Kassy

I wear my fitness outfits all the time and go to the gym about 5 times a week so I fine the Fabletics VIP works out well for me. I actually end up spending more money than the subscription requires for my purchases.

I realize that this is not the case for everybody but if you want the discount you well have to get a subscription. IMO it is worth trying out. If in the edn it is not for you just cancel. At least you will get some nice clothes out of it.

• Sal the Gal

A fabletics vip membership is a big pain in the butt!!!!

I joined thinking I could keep track of skipping months as that was all I was going to do until I wanted to purchase something but it ended up being a pain to remember to log into your account and skip the month. Even after I setup a reoccurring appointment in my calendar I would forget.

The clothes are nice but it is not worth the aggregation dealing with their stupid payment scheme.

Enough Said!

• Janet

I've like it so far the 6 months I have been using it. The VIP prices are much better than the regular price. It kind of forces you to go VIP and have the $50 withdrawn every month. Fabletics also has over a 1 million subscribers now for their VIP.

Some people complain about the VIP membership not being clear that it is a subscription. I found it clear and had signed up as a regular member first to skip the subscription. I found I was ordering enough stuff every few months that it was cheaper to go VIP with the savings on the running clothes I was getting.

Fabletics VIP is not for everyone. If you plan to buy stuff just once every 6 months then I would stick with the standard membership.

• Carrie

I really like Kate Hudson's line of clothes on Fabletics. I have ordered online yoga clothes from them several times and have always liked what I have received and I have never returned anything.

The Fabletics VIP member service seems interesting and the savings seem really good. Is it worth joining? I have heard some people have had issues trying to cancel or skip a month but also some that appear to not have any problems.

After looking over the website again and seeing a number of yoga outfits I like I think I am going to try it out next month :lol:

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds