Reply: Fabletics Canada now with US prices

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Fabletics Canada now with US prices

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Bones

Same thing happened to me. They made up some lame excuse about how Canadian dollars are too volatile and they'd have to change the price every day or some bs. Also they are not in Canada despite being a .ca store so I expect I'll be paying duty. What I thought was going be a $100 purchase is going to be over $200 in fact. Im pretty choked and clearly canceled my membership but I also feel what they did must be illegal no?

• TH

I’m ditching membership as well for this and now tax is added! Not gross from my credit. Boo here we start the slippery slop of all these types of …great at start and then flop companies

• Nancy

I live in Canada and I just realized that Fabletics switched from charging us in Canadian dollars to US dollars. Apparently they can't figure out the currency exchange or something and now my credit card is being charged in US dollars and now I get an extra fee for the conversion. Never put anything in US dollars on your credit card unless you don't have a choice because a credit card exchange rate is super expensive.

I am going to cancel my account now as this is costing me a lot more money. Come on Fabletics you can do better!!!

After looking on the Fabletics FAQ it looks like they started doing this in January.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds