Reply: Weight Watchers Points for Drinks

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Weight Watchers Points for Drinks

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Anonymous

It has been a while since I have used WW but if you use their tracking app you can find all of the information about food and points in it.

If I remember correctly tea itself with no sugar is 0 points. You can add an artificial sweetener like splenda and it will still remain at 0 points. Tea or ice tea sweeten with sugar will cost you 2 points.

Personally I would stay away from pop as they cost 2 points as well (non-diet). Plus they can cause you to retain water which is even more weight.

Just remember everything in moderation and you will do fine. If you have a sweeten ice tea once or twice a week and you keep it within your total points and exercise it will not be a problem.

• Lala

I know that the SmartPoints plan from Weight Watchers covers food, I assume they cover drinks as well?

How many points does it cost if I have an ice tea which is my favorite or soft drink? I'll be hard pressed to give up my ice tea especially in the hot summar months.

Lala

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds