Reply: Weight Watchers SmartPoints VS Freestyle Points

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Weight Watchers SmartPoints VS Freestyle Points

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

i also hate this

• DB

Hi, I have been doing the Freestyle program for about 9 months. I'm down 46 pounds as of Monday of this week. I have found it incredibly easy to lose weight this way, and I would be down even more if I had realized that blending my fruit into a smoothie changed the point value!!. The program as it is now conceived encourages healthy eating, not just eating for points, it seems. So there are lots of 0 point foods, but they're good for you, even if it might seem counter intuitive to make them 0 points in some cases.

• Grace

I hate the new program!!! feels like a diet vs. the flexibility of SmartPoints. They can call it "freestyle" but it's more restrictive in many ways and ridiculous in others. Corn and beans = zero points... that's ridiculous!

• Judy

Ugghhh!

I just finished all this research on Weight Watchers and their smartpoints system and I had decided to join in the new year after the holiday eating and now I find out they have released a new point system called Freestyle.

Has anyone tried WW Freestyle points yet and is the system better than Smart Points? The advertising tries to make it out so with 200 or so free foods that cost 0 points. There must be a downside to this though like loosing less weight?

Anyone with any experience with Freestyle points? Let me know if it is working out better than SmartPoints, the same, or heaven forbid worse!

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds