Reply: Bowflex Max Trainer Noises Solved

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Bowflex Max Trainer Noises Solved

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Slee

Are you saying to mive the metal arm away from the rubber cover? I need this fixed. It was so quiet before. Any help is appreciated.

• Shawn W

Holly,

While replacing a cable and I put the R shroud back on, I experienced this noise as well. Definitely not normal and actually damaging if you continue. There is a rub in there and I am assuming it is against the honeycomb covering you have or possibly a wire that came loose and is caught in between something. Unbelievable we have these issues with a machine that costs so much money. It's very annoying. If you found the solution please share?
Shawn

• Gary B

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

• JanetS

DaleG, thank you very much for these tips! For the less-mechanically-inclined, will you please link to a YouTube or even a rough diagram that labels and shows your work. I have a thump at the bottom of the left pedal. Probably the same probably the same problem you on the right. A visual would be very helpful to me. Thank you!!

• Krista

Were you able to find a solution to fix this?

• Anonymous

Thanks for putting that out there. It is amazing that so many people have these silly problems with a machine that cost so much.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds