Reply: Work From Home and fitness

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Work From Home and fitness

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Donnyy

You can find exercises on the Internet to relieve eye strain and do them regularly, it helps me a lot!
This is still true, as many have not yet returned to the office after the coronavirus. If you don’t have enough willpower to force yourself to go outside and take a walk, then you can approach the series on a treadmill, it will already be better

• OwenEWitt21

Yay me too! But I do exercise every morning and a good meal plan too. Work from home can make us gain weight.. But while staying at home, we can still do training..

• BernieceJWhite

I tried jumping fitness but using my jumping rope only.. I guess trampoline really helps and its more fun though.. :)

• paulag

Even without a gym, we can also control our physical fitness during this pandemic. Body weight, or freehand, training is the oldest method in the world. Gladiators and Vikings didn’t have gymnasiums. If you can’t leave the house it’s a little harder but doable! If you have stairs, you could use them to do a quick HIIT session?
I work out at home using dumbells and I do some other exercises like squats and leg raises. Track your progress. If you could do 5 perfect push-ups today, do 6 in your next workout. Track the number of sets it takes you each time to hit your total reps, and watch as the number of sets goes down over time.

• WillTi

I discovered jumping fitness for myself. I took my kids' old trampoline, that they are not interested in anymore, and do some training from time to time. I was afraid that it might be fatal for that trampoline, but my weight is less than the maximum one, so I decided to try and everything turned out to be okay! :silly:

• betsywhite

If strenuous eyes are the problem, you will get eye drops from drug stores near you. Putting on weight is a problem concerning most of us. But you have to find an hour by hook or crook to shed some sweat. Go for a walk. Play some cool music. Most importantly, eat healthily. Don't let your hands reach for a bag of chips every now and then while you work. Make sure you maintain an attitude to stay healthy. Hope you get there. Cheers!

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds