Reply: Canceling your order on Vistaprint

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Canceling your order on Vistaprint

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• cowolter

I had a problem with the order (i clicked the wrong cards) and rang their number, they did sort the problem out (which involved them refunding some of the money I’d spent) the only complaint I have is that when you call them you don’t get to speak to someone in your country, I was speaking to someone with an Asian accent with a 2 second delay(bit annoying).

• re

I had the same problem. Just call your credit card company about doing a chargeback.
I have used them for our invites and Save-the-Dates

• bayslarry

You couldn't cancel the order but you can are provided with 30 days time frame to return a delivered product at Vistaprint. If you failed to request in 30 days then you might get rejected for a return process. To return the product you need to know Vistaprint Return Policy or need to contact through email, chat or phone to Vistaprint.

• Salman surve

I want to cancel my order as well. Pls cancelled order number ZVJMQ-L5A41-2P6

• AurtherB12

Depending on what you ordered you should have contacted Vistaprint right away. You probably have only a couple of hours before most merchandise is put in the queue for printing. I would think this would make it much harder to cancel.

You can cancel your order under the "My Account" on Vistaprint.com. Look at your order history and you should see a cancel button if it is still possible to cancel.

In your case though I would probably just go ahead and call the Vistaprint customer service 1 800 number.

• Geo

Anyone know how soon can you cancel your order after it is placed on Vistaprint? I need to get my money back. I placed my order 2 days ago and just found out my client meeting was canceled next month. I have about $400 tied up in merchandise that I don't need anymore.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds