Fitness
Editor
Editor
November 15, 2015 11183
The Daily BURN
Overall rating

Fitness Features

Value

Daily Burn has lots of trainers and lots of fitness videos. Enough where you will never get bored. I have been using the service for almost a year now religiously and am in the best shape of my life. It feels good, I fit in clothes now that I use to wear in college. I have Bob Harper and Black Fire to thank for that.

DB365 is also a great at keeping you energized. It is a new workout video everyday that keeps you motivated. You can catch it live at 9am. I am working by then so for me I watch it on demand before dinner around 6pm.

BTW make sure you have a good workout mat, and some 5 and 10 lbs weights. If you are serious about working out you will need these.

Also if your video is stuttering it is not the app. It will be your internet connection. If you are using wifi make sure you have a good signal. I have mine setup with my TV which is based on Android. I ended up wiring the internet directly into the TV for a better internet connection as both Netflix and Daily Burn would stutter once in a while.

Pros
Lifestyle Changer. Lots of videos. DB365 !!!
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Length of Time Used
6 - 12 Months
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?