The DailyBurn is an online fitness and diet service that has about 2.5 million subscribers. It is owned by IAC (InterActiveCorp) and was founded in 2007. You can access the DailyBurn services from a variety of devices using the internet to steam the videos. You can download the DailyBurn app for your iPhone, Android Phone, tablet, smart TV, PC/Mac, and game consoles like the Playstation and Xbox.
With this fitness video steaming service you will have access to ALL of the 20 plus high quality exercise programs which are run by over 15 informative and motivational personal trainers. DailyBurn has a library of over 600 fitness, exercise, and workout videos that span across all of their programs. The videos are professionally produced, HD-quality videos with on screen prompts to help guide you during every step of your workout. More are being added every month which when you are a subscriber you will have instant access too. DailyBurn also now has a live 30 min fitness program called DailyBurn 365 which runs every day at 9am EST.
In a recent survey of DailyBurn users, those who did 5 or more workouts weekly for 60 to 90 consecutive days reported an average weight loss of about 1 pound per week.
DailyBurn Fitness Programs
Whether you are a beginner, a cardio addict, or a yoga master, there is an exercise program for you at DailyBurn. After you complete the signup process, to determine which one is the right fit for you, DailyBurn will ask some basic questions like your age, gender, weight, and goal weight. DailyBurn will also ask about your current level of fitness experience, what body type you are looking to achieve and how much time you can work out. Once you complete the questionnaire DailyBurn will recommend a fitness program and personal trainer. Even though you have a recommended program you will still have access to all programs and fitness videos.
The DailyBurn programs can be broken down by 4 main categories:
- Goals - Loose Weight, General Maintenance, Strength, etc...
- Difficulty Level - Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Schedule - How long the program lasts (from 1 week to 3 months)
- Class Length - How long the workout lasts (from 10 to 50 minutes)
There is a wide variety of programs at DailyBurn with most having between 4 to 8 workouts per program. With the amount of program variety one is not going to get bored working out. Here is the current list:
- Daily Burn Spartan Fit - (New) An intermediate program designed for Spartan Races. It includes 6 weeks of workouts with the goals to improve athleticism, build fitness and enhance muscle endurance
- Bodyweight Burners - (New) Heart-pumping, calorie-torching workout routines designed to give a serious cardio workout in 30 minutes without the treadmill or other fitness machines
- Fit in 10 - (New) Loose weight and tone your body with fitness trainer Larysa DiDio as she breaks down six simple chair exercises. For beginners
- 15-minute Belly - (New) Celebrity trainer Jen Widerstrom works your core, glutes, back and arms
- Butt & Thighs - (New) This beginners workout program sculpts your butt and thighs
- True Beginner - Tackles weight loss for users new to fitness. Builds stamina and strength in 8 weeks
- Beautiful Belly - Yoga for expecting mothers which covers all 3 trimesters
- Recover - Yoga, Myofascial Release, and Mobility will help you stretch, gain mobility and recovery
- Move! - 30 minute plus workouts which will dance your way into shape
- DB15 - From MMA to Yoga you will not get bored. 15 days with 15 workouts for 15 minutes
- Total Cardio - Loose weight and strengthen your body in 28 days
- Cardio Sculpt - Designed for weight loss and muscle toning. 12 fun and unique workouts with a class schedule of 6 workouts a week for 3 months
- Yoga Made Simple - Stay fit and increase your flexibility in 4 weeks of yoga poses
- Yoga - A 30 day program for both novice and experienced Yoga enthusiasts
- Pilates Phase One - A 16 day program which is a series of small targeted moments that focuses on your core
- Pilates Phase Two - 3 weeks of increased pace, intensity and resistance. Builds on the fundamentals of phase one
- Black Fire - Run by Bob Harper from the Biggest Looser TV Show. A 2 month program designed with full body exercises for advanced users
- Inferno - 21 days of intense AMRAP workouts
- Live to Fail (LTF) - For advanced users who wish to produce lean muscle and loose weight in 90 days
- Inferno HR - Use a Heart Rate monitor to track your workout and make them interactive and effective. Lasts 4 weeks
- Tactical Bodyweight Training - Increase your mobility, strength and loose weight. 40 minute workouts for 28 days
- Core - Tone and strengthen your abs, lower back, and glutes in 2 weeks
- DBK - Work with kettlebells and master the technique of using them to transform your body. A 3 month program with 15 - 50 minutes workouts
Most of the workout programs involve very little or no fitness equipment beyond the basics. This would include a good pair of cross training shoes and an exercise mat. As you do more programs you may want to look into getting a yoga mat, a stability ball, and exercise bands or a set or two of adjustable dumbbells.
All DailyBurn trainer coaches have a minimum of two years' experience in the fitness field, with valid professional experience at a reputable fitness institution or gym.
DailyBurn's latest workout program features live 30-minute workouts every day which start at 9:00 am eastern standard time (EST). No equipment is needed beyond the basics and it is a great new way to get the half-hour of activity per day everyone needs to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Each episode will be available on the Daily Burn 365 page for the entire day. These workouts are designed for anyone who is starting out, or starting over with fitness. Go at your own pace, and the class instructors will include plenty of modifications to meet you at your fitness level and help you progress.
When you sign up to DailyBurn you automatically get access to the 30 day free trial. Your credit card information is required but it will not be charged until the second month of your subscription. If you decide you wish to cancel and if you do it before the end of the 30 day free trial, your credit card will not be charged. Subscribers to Daily Burn get unlimited access to all of the workout videos (150+ videos), plus access to each new training program that gets released. You also get access to their expert articles and nutritional information. The cost of the Daily Burn Basic subscription is $14.95 per month. When you sign up you will also have the option to add 1-on-1 coaching guidance which costs an additional $15 per month.
There is also a Daily Burn Premium subscription. This costs $26.99 a month and includes all the benefits of the basic subscription plus access to the "Best of 365" which is an on-demand library of the live daily 365 workouts.
* Prices usually based on monthly subscription. Prices may increase/decrease depending on subscription length. All prices in USD unless specified other wise. Costs and features offered last checked March 21, 2017.
Disclaimer: While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and reliability of our information at Review Chatter we shall not be held responsible for any discrepancy. There is a possibility that the information provided here is outdated or wrong, please check with the companies website directly for the most recent information. As always you should read your terms of service before purchasing any product online or signing up to any online service.