Editor
Editor
November 15, 2015 11212
Daily Burn Review
Overall rating

Fitness Features

Customer Service

Value

The Daily Burn 365 feature is pretty good. You will not get bored as their is a new one everyday. I have set a goal for my self to workout 4 times a week and thanks to 365 I have been meeting my goal for the last month and a half. I like some of the other workout programs as well including the Total Cardio and Yoga.

I have never used any fitness videos before so I felt a bit weird about working out in front of the TV but after a few sessions it seemed normal. I have hardwood floors in my TV room so I would recommend getting a yoga mat to do your workouts on. It's also easier if you have a bit of extra room. I reconfigured my family room so I could workout easily with having to move the coffee table each time.

I give the video quality 5 stars and the  trainers are really good as well. I wish I knew more about them though. They seem really knowledgeable but there is no information really about them online or on the Daily Burn App, at least what I could find. Daily Burn should fix this omission as it would be nice to know the trainers qualifications.
Pros
Excellent video quality. Fun fitness routines.
Cons
Wish they had bios on the trainers.
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Length of Time Used
1 - 3 Months
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?