Editor
November 15, 2015 11207
Dailyburn review
Overall rating

Fitness Features

Community Support

Customer Service

Value

I have used the app on my laptop and android tablet to great success. On my Kindle Fire though it is another story as the video pauses a lot for some reason. Not a huge deal as I then switch to use my Android tablet and I haven't looked back.

To me Dailyburn is like having an electronic gym membership but without the steep monthly price. You have all of these fitness class workouts at your disposal and a new Dailyburn 365 workout everyday. I now work out 4 times a week instead of 2 times when I went to a gym. It's much easier and more convenient to work out at home than going out to the gym. Thanks to my increased workout regime I have lost more weight and have reached my target goals!!!

The app has lots of videos. I have been using it for over 8 months now and I have not repeated any content yet. I really like the Dailyburn app and would recommend people to try out their free trial (that's what I did when I first tried it) if you are unsure about it. Just make sure you cancel before the 30 days if you don't want to continue to use it.

Pros
High quality exercise videos. Good for beginners and experts alike.
Cons
Issues with Kindle Fire but great on Android
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Length of Time Used
6 - 12 Months

About Me

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 1

Comments

Already have an account?