Editor
February 17, 2016 26833
STD Check Experience
Overall rating

Experience

Privacy

Speed of Results

Value

STDCheck.com works as advertised. I went online and ordered my tests and visited the clinic the next day I gave them my number and they took my samples. They didn't ask what the tests was for or anything (not that the techs at the clinic would be interested anyways since they take hundreds of blood samples every day they work for a variety of reasons). The speed of my test results was faster than expected. By the next day I had the results emailed to me. Glad to see everything was fine.

I like how quick everything was: website was simple and informative, the clinic was close and easy to find, and the test results are easy to read. Emailing the results is probably not the most private way going about it, keeping the results on their website and using a user account probably would be better but then again I used my own email address (not a work email address) which no one else has access too.

In my research I only found a couple of STD testing services and I have no complaints about STCheck.com, the one I choose to use. I would recommend them. Good Luck to all those being tested!
Pros
Seems private. Fast Results.
Cons
Cost
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Number of Times Used

About Me

Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Already have an account?