Reply: Struggling with weight, please help!!

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: Struggling with weight, please help!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• OwenEWitt21

Wow I also done this before my wedding... But still I can't help it but eat more lol! But now, I'm exercising every morning, going biking in the afternoon and tried to go on a diet too.. I think I need determination...

• paulag

Track your caloric intake, eat less than you burn everyday, and hit the gym 6 times a week at least. No excuses.

It's a grind, but I'm happily going to conclude year 2 in 2 months, celebrating at least 25kg (55 lbs) of fat lost, and I'm focusing on toning and reconfiguring and losing the stubborn pouch left on my abdomen.

• Anonymous

I have mental health problems and FM, I used to struggle with my weight a lot but then I started having other health problems and I've ended up losing 8 and a half stone. In all honesty, I feel no better with the weight loss, I feel just as bad if not worse. The GP's aren't really interested, they seem happy that I've lost weight, don't get me wrong, I'm also happy with losing weight but my worry is losing it due to health problems..

• Sdprada

In 2017, I lost a total of 8stone 9lb.
Going from 19st 7lb to 10st 12lb.

I did this a very healthy way, balanced diet.

After my own wedding and a very busy 18 months I have regained 2stone 2lb and now weight 13st 2lb

I feel absolutely disgusting. I’m 5ft 4” and I really am starting to look big again.

I’ve tried to maintain my healthy lifestyle and get the extra weight off, but I just seem to be out of control.

During the week I’m always relatively healthy, I plan all my meals and make good choices.
But come the weekend; I’m out with friends drinking, making really bad food choices and I go wild.

I start each day determined to be good, but the feelings of hating how I look make me want to turn to food for comfort.

I’ve found myself bingeing large quantities of food for comfort but then cry after eating it.

I’m so scared of going back to my biggest weight, I really want to lose this 2 stone, but right now I feel as if I can’t.

What is wrong with me ????

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds