Reply: My Bowflex Max Trainer Now Squeaks

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.
X

Topic History of: My Bowflex Max Trainer Now Squeaks

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)

• Alton

Bowflex recommends using a 100% silicone lubricant on the rails. Spray it on a clean cloth and wipe the rails in front of the rollers once a week.

• PAUL

CLEAN RAILS THAT THE ROLLERS RIDE ON. CHECK OUT THE OILFIELD WORKOUT GUY JOE. HE HAS A GOOD VIDEO ON THIS

• Marc R

I know very old thread, but wanted to share how I fixed mine.  There was a loud squeak and knock,  Fixed the knock by removing the roller from one foot pedal, and adjusting the plastic sleeve to reduce the "Play" in the left-right movement. (had to use a screw driver and hammer to remove and re-insert sleeve).  For the squeak, nothing on this thread helped, and nothing online.  I greased every roller, track, moving part I could find, and nothing, still squeaked.  After much time I found the squeak was coming from big metal part/circle that connects to the pedal arm (which in turn connects to the belt pully inside)  So first you remove the hex bolt connecting the pedal arm, and remove the arm.   Then remove the plastic cover using the two screws,   In the center of that, you will see a 14mm nut.  Tighten that nut with a socket wrench.  I mean tighten that ALOT.  It was only squeaking from the left side, but I did both sides to be safe.  Boom fixed.  Hope this helps someone.

• Jim B

you saved me big time - found a loose Allen bolt - horrible squeak disappeared completely - owe you a big beer - much appreciated

• Anonymous

My Bow Flex M3 had a high pitch squeak. Company recommended putting 100% silicone oil on the sliding roller connecting the foot pad to the frame. I did this and it worked. Please add this as a possible solution.

• Bob

The rollers on my max trainer move slightly causing the whole machine to rock. The bolt through the middle moves back and forth. Is it supposed to move like that?

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds