February 17, 2016 26802
Rude customer service
Overall rating

Experience

Privacy

Speed of Results

Customer Service

Value

Ok. It is really tough to find affordable STD testing here in LA surprisingly. I finally just went with this because the test I needed was relatively cheap and I didn't have to pay up front. So I order the requisition for the test.

Well, a few days pass, I haven't gotten to the lab yet, and get on their site to see they have a deal going on. $15 off, that day only. So I order a second requisition and use that one instead. I print that one, go get tested at the Quest lab near my apartment, super easy experience - checking in to walking back out to my car was under 10 minutes.

The trouble comes when I try to pay. I log in and both reqs are still up and I accidentally pay for the one I didn't use (the more expensive one). Oops. So I get on the phone with their customer service ... I figure this will be easy, they'll transfer the payment due for the req I actually used and refund the extra $15 back to me. What I got was an extremely rude customer service person who absolutely refused to refund my money and says that I can't get the discounted price anymore, even though I have a req on my account that clearly states the price with the discount still applied. 

Then this woman deletes the req I used and says my test results will still go to the unused req ... somehow. I don't understand how that will work since I didn't bring that one in! Oh, and their site says 1-2 days for results .... well I'm 4 days out, going on 5 and results still aren't available. Something tells me I won't get those results tomorrow either. And I have a feeling it's not Quest but rather this customer service moron messing up my order online. So I'm sure I'll be back on the phone with them again Monday! Yay.

If you're getting tested for something of such a sensitive nature, you just want it to be easy, painless, and quick. This was awful ... a person shouldn't have to wait this long or be grappling with customer service reps while they wait on the status of their health. It has caused a lot of undue stress and I will NEVER be using this service again. There's got to be something better out there.
Pros
Easy to order test online
Cons
Slow to get results up, rude customer service
Bottom Line
No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Number of Times Used

About Me

B
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?