Editor
April 07, 2015 8076
Second times a charm with Weight Watchers
Overall rating

Diet Features

Fitness Features

Community Support

Value

I have tried Weight Watchers 2 times. The first time was over a year ago. I really didn't get the points and I barely exercised. The way I approached it, I was doomed to failure. I did end up loosing 9 pounds but after I quit I gained it all back and then some. 

In December I decided to try it again (My present to myself got X-mas). This time around I used the online tools for tracking since I had gotten a much better phone. What a difference it makes in tracking your food. It is sooooo much easier. I also have a Fitbit which I also used to keep track of my activity points. It syncs with WW Online as well. I have lost almost 20 pounds in 2 months and only have 40 more to go. 

I also like how the program teaches you about the value of the different food types. The 27 points I get everyday I treat like money. This means some of my favorite foods are not worth it anymore to spend points on. I also joined a gym and take a fitness class every week day. The way I eat now and exercise has become lifestyle habit. Weight Watchers works for me because you get to learn a healthy lifestyle and make them become habits. Drinking water instead of juice, more vegetables and exercising is all important. 

The great thing is I am more healthy than I have ever been. My blood pressure and cholesterol is down along with my weight and I feel wonderful.
Pros
Learning a healthy lifestyle.
Bottom Line
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Length of Time Used
3 - 6 Months
J
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account?