Refund for forgetting to skip a month on Fabletics

6 years 2 months ago #308 by Elle
I didn't have any trouble getting a refund from Fabletics either though it took about 30 minutes waiting on hold before I talked with a customer service. I might have been a little touchy after the wait LOL.

I had been a subscriber to the VIP for about 5 months. During the last month I swore I had choosen to skip a month and it had not and I was charged. I did get my money back and I am still a subscriber.
6 years 2 months ago #312 by Alyssa Mast
Replied by Alyssa Mast on topic Refund for forgetting to skip a month on Fabletics
How long after calling them did it take for your money to go back into your account?
5 years 4 months ago #397 by Alex Gudgeon
Replied by Alex Gudgeon on topic Refund for forgetting to skip a month on Fabletics
Did you ever find out how long it took for the money to go back? I have just done the same.
5 years 4 months ago #398 by Elle
Hmmm that was a while ago but I think it took about 2 weeks before I got the money back but I think they said it could take as long as a month.

How long have you been waiting?
4 years 11 months ago #448 by Jane Harris
Replied by Jane Harris on topic Refund for forgetting to skip a month on Fabletics
I hate to break it to you but this is exactly what’s wrong with customers and customer service. You forgot to skip the month so take responsibility for it. Why treat service agents bad and fight and push for something you forgot to do. It’s not like they took your money without your permission, since you agreed when creating a VIP account to begin with that you’ll be charged if you don’t skip in the first 5 days. Don’t do this you guys. Take responsibility and treat support agents with respect.
4 years 8 months ago #531 by Max
Yes, just keep pushing. I asked to escalate to CS rep's manager when getting stock 'no' answers. She put me on hold and then said she could authorise a credit. Don't take no for an answer!!
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds