Refund for forgetting to skip a month on Fabletics

4 years 6 months ago #603 by Nikayla
I didn't forget to skip for the month and I was still charged, but I didn't even have a credit. I called and they said they would give a refund but there wasn't a confirmation email. I made an inquiry with my bank. I called again and they said they would process a refund and would send a confirmation email, which they didn't. So I called again, and they said they couldn't process a refund because my bank was investigating it. My bank eventually said it was authorized because I have set up automatic payments with them and they didn't know the details of how Fabletics works. My third call with the company I spoke to a manager, and they said I would need to call again once they had the determination from the bank on their end. They literally said they have too many customers calling to keep track of one. I told them that I have to do all the work to get my money back! And because I made an inquiry with my bank, they would have to send a check that would take 4-6 weeks instead of 3-5 days for a normal refund. I asked for a confirmation email and the supervisor said they do not send those out. I asked for just an email from her detailing what we went over so I have record for it and she said she could not do that. She said she could only give me a reference number and told me to call back in 3 days.
4 years 1 month ago #726 by M
I just realized I have been paying $70 for 11 months and not even using it! That’s $770 they have taken from me.. do you think I’ll be able to get a refund? I never even bought one thing.
4 years 1 month ago #728 by anon
I forgot to skip the month and when I called to get it refunded there was nothing they could do...one lady even pretended like she couldn’t hear me! I called back to argue for a third time and couldn’t get past the automated representative, turns out it can issue the refund!! Just tell the machine it’s about a refund, when it mentions that a member credit has been applied say no when it asks if you’d like to keep the credit in your account, it issued the refund to me right away with no hassle. Can’t guarantee this will work every time but I know someone else this worked for as well. Funny how the machine has more authority than the actual live agents.
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #831 by Anonymous
I used Fabletics for more than half a year and I do like there clothes. I wasn't planning to buy any clothes over the summer months so I was going to skip those but of course I forgot. I did get the reminder email but still missed the deadline for the skip.
3 years 8 months ago #849 by Ava
I had the same problem. I have a reminder set on my phone to skip every 3rd of the month, and I thought I skipped this month, but apparently not. I don't plan on buying any new clothes from Fabletics anytime soon, so I needed a refund. After reading all of these posts, I was dreading having to wait for a while on the phone and then talk to a stubborn customer service person, but I didn't!

I called them through the website, which I was signed in to, and an automatic voice asked if my name was correct and why I was calling. I simply said "I need a refund" and it told me I had been charged the $49.95 for not skipping the month. Then it asked if I would like to keep the credit in my account, and I obviously said "No." Then they proceeded to say that the refund was processed, and it can take up to 7 business days to see it back in my bank account.

I think it's kind of ridiculous how if you forget to do it for just a month, they are allowed to charge you the $50 and say it's credit. So it's always worth it to call and try to get your money back! Hope this helped! :)
3 years 5 months ago #1022 by Shay
I just had this problem today, they said they wouldn’t refund me because they had done so previously. I called up a couple of times and they said they didn’t have the ability to refund me a second time. Then I called to ask if I ordered some items and then returned them, whether I would get a refund straight into my account. After that the woman said she’d refund me to save the expense of sending out the items and sorting out the return etc. Don’t have the ability to refund me, my ass. ???????? But people should try that!
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds