Refund for forgetting to skip a month on Fabletics

7 months 3 weeks ago #603 by Nikayla
I didn't forget to skip for the month and I was still charged, but I didn't even have a credit. I called and they said they would give a refund but there wasn't a confirmation email. I made an inquiry with my bank. I called again and they said they would process a refund and would send a confirmation email, which they didn't. So I called again, and they said they couldn't process a refund because my bank was investigating it. My bank eventually said it was authorized because I have set up automatic payments with them and they didn't know the details of how Fabletics works. My third call with the company I spoke to a manager, and they said I would need to call again once they had the determination from the bank on their end. They literally said they have too many customers calling to keep track of one. I told them that I have to do all the work to get my money back! And because I made an inquiry with my bank, they would have to send a check that would take 4-6 weeks instead of 3-5 days for a normal refund. I asked for a confirmation email and the supervisor said they do not send those out. I asked for just an email from her detailing what we went over so I have record for it and she said she could not do that. She said she could only give me a reference number and told me to call back in 3 days.
2 months 3 weeks ago #726 by M
I just realized I have been paying $70 for 11 months and not even using it! That’s $770 they have taken from me.. do you think I’ll be able to get a refund? I never even bought one thing.
2 months 3 weeks ago #728 by anon
I forgot to skip the month and when I called to get it refunded there was nothing they could do...one lady even pretended like she couldn’t hear me! I called back to argue for a third time and couldn’t get past the automated representative, turns out it can issue the refund!! Just tell the machine it’s about a refund, when it mentions that a member credit has been applied say no when it asks if you’d like to keep the credit in your account, it issued the refund to me right away with no hassle. Can’t guarantee this will work every time but I know someone else this worked for as well. Funny how the machine has more authority than the actual live agents.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds