Refund for forgetting to skip a month on Fabletics

1 month 1 week ago #603 by Nikayla
I didn't forget to skip for the month and I was still charged, but I didn't even have a credit. I called and they said they would give a refund but there wasn't a confirmation email. I made an inquiry with my bank. I called again and they said they would process a refund and would send a confirmation email, which they didn't. So I called again, and they said they couldn't process a refund because my bank was investigating it. My bank eventually said it was authorized because I have set up automatic payments with them and they didn't know the details of how Fabletics works. My third call with the company I spoke to a manager, and they said I would need to call again once they had the determination from the bank on their end. They literally said they have too many customers calling to keep track of one. I told them that I have to do all the work to get my money back! And because I made an inquiry with my bank, they would have to send a check that would take 4-6 weeks instead of 3-5 days for a normal refund. I asked for a confirmation email and the supervisor said they do not send those out. I asked for just an email from her detailing what we went over so I have record for it and she said she could not do that. She said she could only give me a reference number and told me to call back in 3 days.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds