- Privately Owned
- Business Started
- Countries of Operation
- United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, France, ...
Zazzle's opportunity is mass uniqueness. There focus has always been on products that can't be found elsewhere, and therefore Zazzle faces little pricing pressure from other online stores like Amazon or Walmart. Zazzle has thousands of products available for sale, each with millions of ways to personalize and make them unique. At Zazzle products only get manufactured after they are ordered. Zazzle holds very little inventory but are able to ship most orders within 24 hours. Their 150 plus manufacturing partners who use the Zazzle platform to sell custom products are also able to ship most orders within 1 day. When ordering online at Zazzle.com, it is very easy for the customer to customize their order. Every step of the customization process is instantly visible on the site so they can see what their order looks like and approve it right away.
Zazzle's product base covers every type of item imaginable. This includes apparel like t-shirts and hoodies, paper products like business cards and invitations, plus a large variety of other custom gifts (phone cases, mugs, pet items, ...). Partnerships with major brands means being able to customize products using content from Marvel and other Disney brands, Sport teams and players (including those from the NHL and NBA), and other brands like Sesame Street, Warner Brothers, and Hallmark.
For more information about this company please see our detailed Zazzle information page.
History of Facts & Statistics
- Zazzle Acquires their competitor Coveroo. 
- Zazzle has 600,000 plus designers who have designed products for sale on Zazzle.com. 
- Zazzle expects revenue this fiscal year of more than $250 million, This represents 25% annual growth. Zazzle's profit on revenue is 45%. 
- Zazzle has received about $50 million in total outside investment. 
- Founder Robert Beaver said eventual an IPO is likely. 
- Zazzle has 150 makers utilizing their platform. They have paid out a total of $50 million to these businesses. 
- In May the official Zazzle apps for iPad, iPhone and Android launch. 
- In December Zazzle has over 10 billion unique products available for sale. This includes 1,935 products with over 5 million designs available. 
- Google investors John Doerr and Ram Shriram invest $16 million USD into Zazzle. 
- Zazzle.com website goes live. 
- Zazzle was founded by Robert Beaver, and sons Bobby Beaver, and Jeff Beaver . 
- Pages change over time and while they contained the information presented here at the time of writing, it may have been updated or deleted